Monday, February 9, 2009

wake up (posted 07/13/06)

"brai, gising na" or "brai, wake up", this is the first thing i hear every waking moment of my life. i have a sleep deficiency that once i’ve gone to sleep nothing will wake me up unless a person intend to wake wake me. i don’t know the reason and i’m not seeking for professional help. maybe i just like sleeping, or i like dreaming. dreams takes me to places that i would never think of, probably its just the way of balancing my realistic and practical views in life. i just have a felling when i wake up on my own there’s something missing. because i know when someone’s wakes u, i believe that they care.

I’m not complaining that i have to wake up everyday to do chores, go to school, go to work or face the challeges of this life. I just wanted to show my appreciation. the faces i see in the morning is the inspiration i needed to go on. "salamat"

No comments:

Post a Comment