Monday, February 9, 2009

two months outside bora (posted 02/24/07)

it has been a long time since i updated my blog, so grab a pillow people I’ll bore you with my stories.

city life has been a blast… all changes in a blink of an eye. Changing one job to the other, people come and go, and events that you never imagined happened.

i am glad that i’m back in laguna. i can spend time with my family,,, hang-out more with my friends in woodside (ungas 4 life). they told me that i haven’t change a single thing even i’m 2 years in boracay. well probably thats true but a lot of changes do not show out. it all occurs in your mind and heart, agree? Well guys i miss u ol even i’m busy at work, i’ll try to hang-out more.

career-wise, i haven’t got a chance to take a vacation. i started to work in Discovery Suites a week after i came back from bora. been so busy even working during xmas and new year. but my stay in Discovery has been cut short. i received an offer form a call center 3 weeks after i started in Discovery. i love front office but i decided to accept another offer in a call center, i passed training and everything and now i am enjoying this line of work. I’m with Fifth Third bank as of the present, trying my best to keep up with bank terminologies that i only heard for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment