Monday, February 9, 2009

the optimist (posted 05/06/08)

They say that i cannot please everybody but i have to try. They say do not trust anybody but i see the light in every soul. They say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder but i behold from the beauty of the world. They say reality bites but i i know imagination is everything. They say expect the worst but i hope for the best.

A friend taught me that i should never think about negative things because they are attracted to the one who thinks about them. I always look at the glass half full so I have something to look forward and not deprive myself of something I want. Things will always work out…

Remember Peter Pan when he is teaching Wendy to fly… he said think of
happy thoughts and you will be able to fly. So, I started flying when
I learned to think this way.

So who is the optimist? I think… I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment